Monday, March 2, 2009

3-2-09

It's been a crazy long week for me. Work, kids, laundry, housework... You get the picture. Today was the first monday of the month so I went to my monthly training party for my new jewelry business. I love going to these meetings because it helps me with new ideas for managing my business and I am encouraged by the other jewelers. I am doing my first show this saturday so we'll see how it goes. I'm a little nervous but hope to get off to a good start! The girls are doing great and got to spend the evening with grandma and grandpa while I was at my meeting. grandma and grandpa had family home evening with the kids (short spiritual lesson followed by a yummy treat, in this case root beer floats!). The kids were fast asleep when I got home and looked so adorable curled up in bed! I am looking forward to a great week...

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Root beer floats! Sign me up! Good luck at your jewelry party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've won an award - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! I found your blog...love you!

    ReplyDelete