Sunday, March 22, 2009

3-21-09

So I've completed a couple of jewelry shows with my new business and earned an extra $400.00 this month. Very nice. I also took the girls on a vacation for Spring Break... Lots of fun. We stayed at a resort with a pool and great view of the lake and mountains. We hiked, swam, played at a sandy beach along the lakeshore, built sandcastles, and stayed up late every night! If you ask the girls what their favorite part of the vacation was then they would answer with a resounding, "SWIMMING!" We had a great time. And yes we spent a majority of the time at the pool! I love vacations! Too bad I have to return to work tomorrow... ;-(

1 comment:

  1. How fun that they love to swim when you have your own backyard pool at home! Are you going to post pictures?

    ReplyDelete