Friday, February 20, 2009

2-20-09

Such a long week! I've been busy getting caught up on my housework and paying bills. The girls are visiting their aunt Juli and their mom tonight so I get a night off to prepare for my show tomorrow. I am starting a home-based business selling jewelry from Premier Design in order to earn some extra money. I am having my first show tomorrow! I'm excited about my business venture!

Also this weekend, Triston (nephew) is having his 1st birthday! We will be attending his birthday at gymboree on Sunday after church. Then I'm surprising the girls with tickets to the circus Sunday evening! It's going to be a fun-filled, exciting weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new business! I hope it is everything you want it to be. You should post a link of the website on here. :o)

    ReplyDelete